Clinical Nutrition Team, New Zealand Institue for Plant & Food Research
Condition(s):ADDRESS: Gerald St, Lincoln 7608, New Zealand
WEBSITE: Visit Website MAIN CONTACT Name: Alison Wallace
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OTHER CONTACTS Name: Sarah Eady
Phone: 027 467 8562
The clinical nutrition team has a wide variety of skills in the area of dietary intervention trials which includes:
• Design, implementation and management of dietary intervention studies.
• Project management of recruitment and retention of participants for organisations undertaking clinical trials. This service includes gaining ethical approval and the day-to-day management of the study.
• Design, and management of international dietary intervention studies. This service includes identifying and collaborating with suitable international groups.
• Accredited GI/GL testing service.
• Expert consultancy in the area of nutrition science – key skills of team are in the area of expert understanding of the relevant scientific literature and the ability to bring this together with understandings of the market opportunities.
• Data analysis, report preparation and the preparation of scientific papers
CURRENT CLINICAL TRIALS
No active clinical trials
JOBS (CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS)
Want access to more Site details?
Sponsors and CROs looking to choose Sites for their next clinical trial are encouraged to sign up to AustralianClinicalTrials.com. In doing so, you will get free access to any and all Site Selection Packages, ready for you to download. Curated by Sites themselves, all the information you need to know for selection is presented in an easy to read format, saving you time and money. Create an account, and become a part of the fastest growing clinical trials community today!